Amateur Radio Supplies

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

FaceBook and GooglePlus

it's funny, up until just a week or so ago, i was extremely happy with the way FaceBook worked. Sure, there were litle pet peeves, but overall it was a good experience.
Now, for some unknown reason, facebook has decided to change almost its entire layout, adding unwanted features, and making things different, once again. why do they have to mess with a working format ? Remember the old saying "if it aint broke, dont fix it". Apparently somewhere along the line facebook missed that post.
As a result of facebooks current changes, I find myself looking more at GooglePlus. I dont like the layout of GP jut yet, find it a little confusing, and yet i keep trying to like it. is it because I am fed up with FB, or just wanting to try something new.
The other thing I have to consider, is that lately I have been delving into the Affiliate Marketing arena, and Social networking is a big part of that. As I drive more people to this site (Thank you, BTW), I become more visible on the internet. As i become more visible, I start generating revenue. This has been an uphill struggle, but i am slowly getting out there.
I guess, i am going to just wait it out, and stomp my feet and whine, until I cant stand FaceBook anymore. I hear their are even more changes on the way, which i dont like the sounds of. In the meantime, I will familiarize myself with GooglePlus, and keep on plugging away. Thanks for readin, Theron

No comments:

Post a Comment