Amateur Radio Supplies

Thursday, October 6, 2011

FaceBook blocking OccupyWallStreet

Wow, just posted on facebook, on my status, wondering how many people were seeing my OWS updates, and apparently NONE of them are going thru. SO now, it look's like FB is going to start filtering what you say and do as well, as impose changes on you that arent wanted, or needed.
I didnt beleive in any of this conspiracy stuff, and considered most of the doomsday seekers as radicals, but this last week, I have seen some things that have truly amazed me. The media is not covering what is happening in NY very well at all, and when the media did cover it, they twisted things around. I know this, because I have been watching th live feed on livestream, of what is happening. And what the media reports is completly different.
I know, I know, I sound like some sort of radical extremist, standing on a street corner yelling about the end of the world, But i can say honestly, that I am not. I am keeping my mind and my eyes open, and considering everything before I make a decision.
All I know for sure, is that some of this, is right on the money. Thanks for reading, Theron

8 comments:

  1. Dont Give Up! Dont Give In! FB is now the Tool of the Controllers! Try other outlets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a problem, whats done is done, keep noving forward, never give up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://getsatisfaction.com/occupy

    I made a get satisfaction for the movement I think it could really help in keeping us all connected!

    ReplyDelete
  4. POST POST POST, ON EVERYTHING, time is essential

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found that if I include the livestream/socialrevolution link in the FB post, it doesn't go onto the newsfeed. But if I make that link into a tiny/short url, the FB post does go onto the newsfeed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HenryF5400: Thanks for the input, good to know.good luck in your Occupation. Theron

    ReplyDelete
  7. FB is a cog in the terrible machine. If anyone is asked about the protests don't forget to mention what you want is "Ragime change" , the media can't plead for that in other countries then condemn it at home ... all we want is to be free and to walk this world without crutches.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the post and sharing and making us aware with the latest happenings.
    Antennas Store

    ReplyDelete