Amateur Radio Supplies

Saturday, December 17, 2011

E-bay

As some of you probably already know, I have been selling a lot of my excess items on E-bay. This has been a profitable adventure so far, with a few hidden surprises. Their is a learning curve to seeling your items, as I have found out the hard way. I have been doing OK though, and have not received any negative feedback. And, I have made some extra money, just in time for christmas. Next month we should be ahead of the game, and not be in the red anymore. As of this writing, we have made close to 400 hundred dollars. How is that for a part time income ? Of course, after the price of shipping, and materials, that number is probably closer to 300 dollars, it still isnt bad. You have to keep in mind that once you pay out for the shipping materials, like bubble wrap, shipping, gas, time, printer costs, shipping sleeve and other items, you can actually start getting ahead of the game.

if anyone has any questions, or are interested in listing an item on E-bay, be sure to let me know, and maybe we can work out some sort of a deal. I can be found on E-bay as theronatwork, so be sure to take a look at some of the items I have on their, and read my feedback.

Thanks for reading, Theron

No comments:

Post a Comment