Amateur Radio Supplies

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Online survey site

This is an update to my quest to find the perfect survey site, where you can actually make money.

I have been doing online survey's for several months now. Out of the thousands that are available, i have come across three that i have found to be worthwhile. The first is:

InboxDollars: This site has been alright with me so far. They have been straightforward, and I have actually made a few bucks using the different methods to make money. So far I have made close to $100 dollar's, for just a few minutes a day, doing their surveys, and clicking on the paid-emails. If you do decide to try this site, i would suggest setting up a new email account somewhere, instead of using your regular email. You can then use that email for the paid emails, and signing up for the different offers that are available through this site. The site URL is:
http://www.inboxdollars.com If you use this link, it gives me credit for sponsoring you, so if you are truly interested, give it a try. i can also answer any question's you may have.

SendEarnings: Same as inboxdollars. See above.

OnlyCashSurveys: This site is still puzzling me. I have been able to make over $20.00 on this site, in a short amount of time. The problem is qualifying for the survey's, and getting paid. I sat down and made over $20.00 in abt an hours time, on the 15th and 16th of September, and I am still waiting for most of them to be approved. My current balance is at $18.00, and you have to earn at least 20 to cash out. So here I sit 12 days later, still waiting to cash out on the pending surveys. I guess they are waiting for approval from the sponsor. Still very frustrating.
the site can be found at:
http://www.onlycashsurveys.com
You can also view my article over at Streetarticles, where i cover more topic's.
Well, thats about where i am at, in this crazy online world. i am also looking at other methods as well. I will keep you posted. Thanks for reading, Theron

No comments:

Post a Comment