Amateur Radio Supplies

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Some site statistics

Good afternoon, I hope that you have been enjoying your Sunday, as much as I have. We have had a whole range of weather conditions here, from Cloudy to Sunny, and then pouring down rain. What a beautiful part of the country we live in up here in NW WA state. Nothing like it anywhere else.
I know, I promised no more articles until Monday, but just had to share this with you. I was looking at some of the statistics from my Blog here at blogspot, and wanted to share the different browser and operating systems statistics that were hitting my site.
As you can clearly see, their is a wide range of browsers hitting my site, the most prevailent seems to be Firefox. Way to go Firefox. I can not promote this browser enough. What better way to topple the Evil Empire known as MS...lol
Here, I see that most people are still suing Windows (USING, SUING, same thing) (Blech) to hit my site. if it wasnt for the fact that I am trying to gain popularity, i would ban MS from my web page completly. Oh well, dont shoot the messenger, Right ?
I guess that begger's cant be choosers, so i should be grateful that someone is reading this besides me. So, kudos to all who read this simple Blog, and be sure to tell all your friends about my simple minded ramblings. Theron

P.S. BTW, who is the smart aleck that is using an Android ?

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE reading your blogs..you are so informative and entertaining. I am not computer smart but I hear that Linux is the best ever ...LOL..
    Keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete