Amateur Radio Supplies

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Page hit's.

Been working at getting my page count up all morning, here at the old homestead. I have noticed that as long as I am actively spamming my link everywhere, i can drive the page count up really fast. The prblem seems top be, that once I stop, the page count drops to almost zero. And when i stop for the day, im lucky to get a hit every five hours. Even though i have been leaving comments on every Blog i can find on a particular subject.
So, I am ask those people who actually DO read this Blog, to help out by sharing the link when possible, without spamming to much. Also, any comments on what you would like to see in this space, what i can do to improve things, and how to improve this Blog would be highly appreciated.
Thanks for reading, Theron

No comments:

Post a Comment