Amateur Radio Supplies

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

OnCashSurvey website

Well, here we are on day number six, and I have yet to be credited for the twenty dollars I did in surveys the other day for this site. The last post was when I was up to eleven dollars, and now things have seemed to stop, and it would seem that they know that as soon as I am credited, I am going to cash out, so they are holding all my earnings, for awhile. real shame too, because I was able to do the twenty dollars worth of surveys in a little over an hour, and would really love to give them a good review, but not if this continues for another day or two. Very frustrating to know that I have over thirty bucks coming for 2 hours of work, and not be able to collect because the site is holding you up.

No comments:

Post a Comment